We are looking to recruit a Healthwatch Officer who can lead on gathering the views and experiences of the people in Rutland.
Our role is to make sure that health and care commissioners put the experiences of local people at the heart of their decision-making. As Healthwatch Officer you will;
- lead our work to gather and report those experiences
- be the first point of contact to the public for information about, and signposting to, health and care services
- develop ways of ensuring that vulnerable adults, carers and advocates, children, young people and families have the opportunity to engage in all areas of Healthwatch activity, including development of Young Healthwatch Rutland
- provide support to our volunteers
- actively engage with the wider community to raise awareness of our work
To find out more see our vacancy page:
Alternatively call Tracey on 01572 720381
The initial contract is for 25 hours per week for 6 months, and may be extended.
The closing date for applications is Friday 20th July.